Questions that come to mind when I consider my unhealthy relationship with food.
I fucking love food.
- •Do I just crave the textures?Most of the time I'm not even hungry, I just want to feel the chocolate or cake in my mouth and not even swallow.
- •Is it still a good thing that I don't punish myself for overeating?I don't carry over excess calories into the next day as punishment.
- •Why do I feel the need to eliminate all excess food in the house?Is this instinctual? Is it mental? Is this a habit I developed in childhood due to some event I can't recall? Damnit I am not obligated to finish every half-consumed product in the kitchen.
- •Why am I putting a third cupcake in my mouth?I wasn't even hungry when I ate cupcake #1.
- •What causes this feeling to stop?Running helps, but I don't feel like running all the time every day. Clearly eating until it hurts doesn't work.
- •How can I get mad at myself for doing this but then never actually stop?