Things I will never stop doing even though I'm an "adult"
Looking @ you, rainbow sprinkles.
- •Riding on a shopping cart down an empty grocery store isle.And in the parking lot.
- •Not shower every day.I hated bath time as a kid, it still feels like a chore to this day.
- •Wear dirty clothes in public because I was too lazy to do laundry again.Unless they really smell or have visible stains.
- •Being overly competitive with my siblings.Because I'm the best one. Matthias, don't make me lock you in a dog kennel again, you little turd.
- •Calling my mom.Usually because I need a band aid, can't find the quest bars in the grocery store again, or because two weeks have gone by and I should probably communicate with her.
- •Eating jello pudding cups.The no sugar added ones are only 60 calories!
- •Watching cartoons.My obsession with spongebob and fairly odd parents has transitioned into an obsession with Bobs burgers and archer.
- •Getting excited about learning.Going to school is still fun!
- •Making a new friend.Sometimes I call my mom to tell her I made a new friend. 😁
- •Blasting really shitty music with my windows down and singing at the top of my lungs.This is why I still know all the words to Look At Me Now; thanks 16 year old me.
- •Topping things with sprinkles.Pancakes, waffles, cake, yogurt, bowls of fruit, ice cream, smoothies.. I could go on.