INTERVIEWS IN WHICH RIHANNA EXPRESSES HER FEAR OF CHILDBIRTH
- •May 2010, Bauer Radio's In:Demand show"I'm really scared of the actual childbirth situation, but I do want to be a mother one day."
- •July 2011, CosmopolitanCosmo Quiz: I'm secretly terrified of... // Rihanna: Childbirth and baby weight!
- •December 2014, ElleElle: Your worst fear? // Rihanna: Childbirth!
- •March 2015, People @ "Home" junketReporter: What are you afraid of? // Rihanna: Childbirth.
- •October 2015, Vanity Fair"What Rihanna herself fears -- aside from 'haunted shit' and childbirth (even though she says she wants a child 'so bad...eventually') -- is the pedestal that comes with fame."
- •October 2015, NYT T Magazine"Childbirth is putting it the not-gross way. I was searching the size of certain things, and how much they expand, and then what happens after. ..."