Already on li.st? Open in app.
Thanks @veshecco for requesting a very exposing and impossible list. This was the best I could do off the top of my head.
- •Amy Winehouse
- •Arcade Fire
I know it's August leave me alone
- •On twitter I told a bunch of you what to be for Halloween
- •Now it's your turn
- •What should I be for halloween?
- •Off ONE glass of wineA large glass albeit but whatever
- •Almost two weeks of low carb and I am officially a light weight
- •This is so weird
The only consistent thing in my life is listing about movies.
- •The Incredible Jessica JonesJessica Williams is magnetic in this new Netflix original. I feel Netflix is finally starting to put out movies that are on par with the quality of their shows. This is a short, funny movie about being stuck and moving on. The chemistry between Williams and O'Dowd is both surprising and wonderful. My only gripe is that I'm getting a little tired of these movies that try so hard to encapsulate all things "millennial." But beneath the surface lies a great little movie with a fantastic lead.
- •The FounderIiiiiiii did not like this and not just because traitorous BJ is in it (although that doesn't help). Idk I'm not usually into movies about assholes who make it big unless there is some kind of justice served - even if it's small. You don't get that here. Also the directing style drove me a little crazy lol. There were so. many. cuts. It was like watching a YouTube video. Good cast but not my cup of tea. Also I've never seen a movie that made me want McDonald's less and I've seen Super Size Me.
- •Nocturnal AnimalsI was so uninterested in this. I thought Tom Ford did an incredible job with A Single Man. His style elevated and added to that film. I think this movie was too ambitious for him. The story itself was kind of interesting but Ford's style ended up being the only real substance in the movie and it was overbearing at times. Fantastic cast but idk I feel like those big names were wasted. While I understand (some of) the praise, I wouldn't say I liked this movie. Glad I waited on this one.
- •I have no money / my bills are paid
- •There's only a month of summer left / fall clothes are the best clothes
- •I keep getting played by a boy I don't even care about / one more week and I don't have to see him again for a while
- •There are moments in which I am completely sure of who I am
- •Those moments are both comforting and suffocating
I'm going to abuse gifs to make this less awkward...
- •Do you have an account on bumpers?
- •Do you like movies and talking about them?
- •I'm so pathetic you guys
- •I wish I wasn't the way I am
- •My stories are always too fucking long
- •I'll pause a conversation when a song I like starts playing
- •I think astrology is bullshit but I check my horoscope every day