CROSS-STITCHES & EMBROIDERIES
- •A couple months ago I bought a book of flower patterns and I started teaching myself how to stitch
- •My first attempt was iffyBut hey at least it looks like a flower!
- •My second attempt was a little better
- •My third attempt is still in progressYou can't really tell in this photo but it's massive
- •I've also tried my hand at cross-stitchingI promise I'll finish this one day. After I'm done laughing at it.
- •I just started making my own stuffThis is the first original thing I've stitched. It was a birthday gift for a friend of my mine who loves Carl Sagan. He recently got the pale blue dot tattooed on his wrist so I thought this would be a cute gift. It's far from perfect but I'm pleased with how it turned out.
- •Another space related stitch
- •Another gift for a friendReally proud of how the border turned out but the text was such a pain and I don't really like how it looks.
- •Late night stitchingGetting a little better at text. I really like this one.