MOVIES I SAW AT THEIR MIDNIGHT PREMIERE
I've been to a lot! Inspired by @sarahgorman
- •Spider-Man 3I know we all hate this movie but the premiere was actually the most fun I've ever had at a movie theater.
- •Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal SkullThe only one on here I truly regret.
- •WALL-EWe thought there'd be no kids at midnight but there were a lot of fucking kids.
- •InceptionI had to drag my mom and sister along because no one else would go see it with me lol.
- •Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows: Part 1We waited in line for like 3 hours. The girl next to me had never seen/read HP before so her friend spent the entire 3 hours trying to explain it to her.
- •Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows: Part 2It was wild. Someone dressed up like Darth Vader and fought a guy who was dressed up like Voldemort.
- •The Amazing Spider-ManNot worth it.
- •The Perks of Being a WallflowerI went to see this with a bunch of friends during my freshman year of college. We all cried and had a huge group hug in the parking lot lmao.
- •The Great GatsbyIt was weirdly packed.
- •It FollowsMy friend was supposed to take me for my birthday but he forgot so I went by myself.
- •X-Men: Days of Future PastFun! I love X-Men.
- •InterstellarMuch too late to see a movie like this.
- •Avengers: Age of UltronEh. I only went for the Star Wars trailer.
- •Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force AwakensI cried the whole time.
- •The RevenantIdk if this counts because it was the premiere for the wide release. It already had tons of buzz so we had to go to 3 different theaters before we found a show that wasn't sold out.