My 5 Favorite Things About Myself
This was a lot harder than I thought it would be lol. Thank you for the request @drugs 💖
- 1.My independenceI like being the daughter my mom doesn't have to worry about all the time. I'll do it all (eventually) and I'll do it on my own. Idk I think that's cool.
- 2.My sense of humorI make myself laugh and that's honestly all that matters. Although it's great when I make other people laugh too.
- 3.My passionWhen I care about something, I'm ALL in. When I was given the leading role in a musical two weeks before opening night because the lead quit, I was completely off book after one day. I have pulled all-nighters making gifts for my friends. I spent two hours learning Nicki Minaj's verse in Monster and I kill it every time. I don't half-ass anything.
- 4.My observation skillsI'm really observant and I have an excellent memory. This isn't always a good thing because I also tend to overthink everything but it's definitely more of a blessing than a curse.
- 5.My strengthI have been through a lot and although I don't always handle things well, I will always try my hardest to make it through. I mean, I'm still here so I'm not doing too bad, right?