MY GO-TO KARAOKE SONGS AND HOW DRUNK I HAVE TO BE TO SING THEM
Inspired by @mlee14
- •No Scrubs - TLCNot very drunk at all. I've done this one sober and it was good.
- •Fat Bottomed Girls - QueenA couple of beers and I'll rock this one out.
- •Baby One More Time - Britney SpearsOne stiff drink and I'll crush it. Two stiff drinks and I might do the choreography.
- •Summer Nights - GreaseSlightly drunk. I once sang this song with a girl I met in the bathroom at a bar. She let me be Sandy. It was great.
- •You And I - Lady GagaPretty drunk. It's easier to sing this one after a few shots.
- •Out Tonight - RentDrunk. Like a whole bottle of wine or maybe some tequila.
- •I Wanna Dance with Somebody - Whitney HoustonVery drunk. I once sang this during last call and everyone got on stage and danced with me. It was awesome.
- •Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie TylerThe kind of drunk where you wake up with mystery bruises and strange pictures on your phone.