I just got back from a little vacation I took with some friends. We got an Airbnb on a deer farm in upstate NY. We did a lot of exploring so I have a bunch of pictures to share but I thought I'd start with the deer.
- •The fenced off area for the deer was located right behind the house.It did not take us long to spot them. There were so many!
- •We saw albino deer!The owner has a few of them actually. They're apparently super rare.
- •They were soooooo friendly!They're very used to being around people so it wasn't long before they were walking up to us.
- •We were so exitedMarie said she felt like a Disney princess.
- •So damn cute
- •This guy showed up and we got a little nervous...
- •...but he just wanted to join in on the fun!
- •I even fed him a leaf!
- •It was so cool I miss them already 😭❤🦌