THINGS I'M INTO THIS MONTH: AUGUST 2016
Inspired by @theshome & everyone else
- •Saving moneyI cut out some stuff I didn't need, I sold some stuff I didn't want, I returned cans, and I started a change jar.
- •Making moneyMy monthly planner or Rihanna lyrics?
- •Not wearing eye makeupI can shave off 10 minutes of my morning routine by just skipping my eye makeup. I've been wearing my glasses a lot so it's not really noticeable.
- •Sharpie pensGuess who went back to school shopping!
- •This eye pin I got from H&M
- •XanaxI know prescription meds aren't for everyone but these babies actually keep my anxiety in check without making me feel weird.
- •Witch hazelAll this stress has been causing me to break out LIKE CRAZY and this has been great. I usually use an alcohol-free one but this stuff works well in a pinch.
- •BlondeJust fuck me right up
- •This communityI've always been into this community but I'm especially into it this month. All of the lists about @biz were so moving. I did not know her but after reading all of the wonderful things you all had to say, I really wish I did. Also, the responses I got on my list about picking a new major were overwhelmingly supportive. You guys are incredible and I'm just so happy to be a part of this community.