THINGS I'M INTO THIS MONTH: JANUARY 2017
- •Contacting my representativesYou should really be doing this too. This shit is terrifying.
- •MeituThanks @Nicholas
- •Black MirrorWhy did no one tell me that this show exists??? This is 100% the kind of shit I'm into.
- •My women and gender studies classOur textbook has a lot of amazing pieces written by both classic and modern feminist authors/poets/essayists. We got to discuss a lot of the good and bad with the women's march. It's just been really comforting to be surrounded by people who genuinely care.
- •Old Disney songsY'all know how I feel about the Disney cooperation but I've been really nostalgic lately and I do have a soul - unlike Disney. Heyyyyooooo!
- •My toothbrushMy mom dropped a lot of money on a smart toothbrush and I was mad at first because I thought it was unnecessary but it's actually amazing.
- •That SNL sketch about the La La Land hypeIt perfectly encapsulated how I feel about this nonsense.
- •My environmental policy professorAlways serving up some sass.
- •"Awaken, My Love!"I've been listening to this album a lot lately. It's a very different sound for Gambino. It's funky. I like it.