THINGS I'VE IMPULSIVELY BOUGHT
Because I have no self control.
- •An R2-D2 humidifierNo shame. Okay, maybe a little shame.
- •A bicycleI should have thought this one through. Never buy a cheap bike from Target.
- •An HD camcorderI used it to make a few video projects in high school and that was it.
- •A crop topI was having a very body positive day when I bought this. Have I worn it? No. But now it's an option.
- •The Millennium Falcon Lego Set$150 and it took me 8 hours to build. It just sits in my room. Totally worth it.
- •Poe's X-Wing Fighter Lego SetI should have stopped after the Falcon but I just really wanted an X-Wing you guys.
- •RollerskatesI wrote a list about this impulse buy: I BOUGHT ROLLER SKATES???
- •A betta fishI left the house to get printer ink and came home with Wilson. He's a huge pain in my ass.
- •A leather vestI don't know what I was thinking.