THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO ME AT WORK TODAY
- •I got yelled at by a customer for opening their account incorrectlyI'm not a banker. I don't open accounts.
- •I was indirectly called fatBy the same customer who yelled at me. "I could have sworn it was you. It must be that other big lady that looks like you."
- •I was called prettyBY THE SAME CUSTOMER. "Well if it ain't you, then who was it?! You real pretty btw. How you doing?"
- •Someone asked me if I got my social security yetI'm 22.
- •My manager told me my smile looked fakeIt was.
- •I was asked if I was a new employee like 10 timesNo, I've worked here for well over a year. In fact, I helped you last week.
- •I was asked out by a 67-year-old manMy name tag says, "I love movies!" so this guy asked me to the movies. I didn't know how to respond.
- •A customer overheard the old man and told me I should "throw him a bone""Make it worth his while, sweetheart! Haha!" SO GROSS
- •All of that and I still have 3 hours leftYay.