WHAT I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY, RANKED
- 8.To not have to workNot going to happen. My manager is a dick. But what else am I going to do on a Tuesday?
- 7.For my friends to give a shitMy birthdays always suck. It's not my friends' fault but it would be nice if I felt like they all genuinely cared for once. It would also be nice if they all remembered.
- 6.Time to readI am 0/24 on my 2017 reading goal. Partly because I'm busy with school and partly because I'm lazy trash.
- 5.To find a dog that my family can all agree onIt only took 23 years but I finally convinced my mom to let me get a dog. I'm against buying from mills and breeders but finding a dog that's up for adoption that my mom doesn't hate is proving to be a bigger challenge than I originally anticipated.
- 4.For my dad not to be hereThe dude spent 83% of the last year in India and decides to come home just in time to completely ruin the peace for my birthday.
- 3.For my family not to fightNot going to happen. See above.
- 2.To take a bathWhen my mother remodeled our upstairs bathroom, she turned our only bathtub into a walk-in shower. I have not had a bath in almost 5 years. I just want to soak with a bath bomb, a glass of wine, and a good book.
- 1.MotivationI'm always at my lowest in March. Idk why but I always am.