Best cities in Texas
Just spent my thanksgiving break week road tripping the great state of Texas and it was such a blast!
- •San AntonioSan Antonio is a melting pot of cultures! The river walk reminds me of Amsterdam or Venice but the food and culture resemble the Mexican one! It was absolutely mesmerising
- •FortworthA town next to Dallas that takes you back to an old western movie set! Cowboys still roam around and during the weekend, the rodeo is the place to be!
- •AustinThe Capitol building is the most beautiful piece of architecture that I've seen so far in the southern United States. Linked to this is the university campus and a lively downtown area.
- •HoustonHouston was like a clean and emptier New York, with huge buildings and large blocks. Not far away is NASA which is an absolute must-see
- •DallasThe site of the JFK assassination and also a city home to the Dallas Cowboys.