FAV SPOTS IN LONDON
My city too turnt up I'll take the fine fo that (pics by yours truly)
- •South KenMy hoood: best place to walk around during the day. Cute restaurants, pedestrian friendly, strong French influence, a min away from Hyde Park anddd all those museums :)
- •Picadilly CircusMaking all your shopping dreams come true all whilst looking at incredible architecture ;)
- •Millennium Bridge/ St. Paul'sA perff stroll by the river with street performers and a stunning view of the highest city buildings
- •Carnaby StreetSooo artsy and cool, I completely love it
- •Westminster/ VictoriaI mean literally all the London monuments compressed in two or three blocks and soo beautiful at night too (taken at 4am) (peep the 👁)
- •SohoChina Town is always a good idea esp around Chinese New Year. Also!!! It's where all the theatres are at!!!!!
- •Portobello/ Notting HillPerfect way to spend a Saturday or Sunday morning (look out for Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts)
- •Richmond ParkAway from the busy city streets is a peaceful haven not too far away, def recommend it in the summer
- •Covent GardenDisclaimer: it's actually not a garden. Or a park. Or green at all.
- •Shoreditch/ Brick Lane/ Liverpool StreetHint: cereal killer cafe + hipster af shops and streets
- •Sloane Square/ChelseaDedicating my last post to my actual hood ;) also shoutout to Peggy Porshen my favourite cupcake place in the whole world