REASONS WHY YOU WISH YOU LIVED IN EDINBURGH
Loool before you crack the "is that in England?" jokes, here are a few pictures to remind you why One Day was set here and oh I don't know maybe why JK Rowling, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Charles Darwin, Adam Smith and more lived here (pics by yours truly)
- •SkylineFrom North Bridge giving you the best sunsets and a view of the castle and Princes Street
- •Princes StreetNope, this isn't London.
- •National Museum of Scotland
- •The MeadowsWhen it's cherry blossom season it gets crazy beautiful
- •Arthur's Seat
- •The University of Edinburgh LibrarySeriously.
- •Calton Hill
- •University of Edinburgh student bar Teviot
- •Princes Street Garden
- •Little quotes on random streets :)