LIBERATE YOUR TASTE BUDS WITH THIS RECIPE FOR GENDERQUEER BANANA PUDDING SQUARES
Ingredients: 1 1/4 cups crushed vanilla wafers, 1/4 cup margarine, 8 oz Philadelphia Neufchâtel cheese, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, 8 oz Cool Whip, 3 sliced bananas, 2 oz Jell-O vanilla pudding, 3 cups fat free milk, 1/2 oz semi-sweet grated chocolate, and the gumption to carve out your place in this world, no matter what anyone says.
- •Mix wafer crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate until ready to use while listening to the audiobook version of "The Feminine Mystique," narrated by Patricia Arquette.
- •Beat Neufchatel and sugar in medium bowl with whisk until blended, like a perfect society should be.
- •Stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP; spread over crust. Top with bananas, or don't. I'm not here to tell you what to do, but rather guide you towards a more enlightened, egalitarian state.
- •Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min.; spread over bananas while remembering the sacrifices made by great women before you.
- •Top with remaining COOL WHIP and chocolate. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- •Remove from refrigerator and enjoy the knowledge that your pudding bars live in a world where they can self-identify in a way that makes them comfortable, rather than in a category society forces them into.