Things I Have Done Since Getting Married Last Sunday
- •This photo.Like, IMMEDIATELY after.
- •Took the week off just because I could.MTV can handle itself for a minute.
- •Hung out with my parents a lil'.This involved helping them clean out their rental car after a case of beer fell and burst when they were driving leftover booze over to our place, watching most of CitizenFour and then having a discussion about it (my mother: "well, I don't have anything to hide, so..."), and going out to eat.
- •Ate a bunchRoscoe's, Jon & Vinny's (THAT BOLAGNESE THO), Sweet Rose, pizza (on four separate occasions), gelato, that Cajun place at the Farmer's Market, soft serve w chocolate shell dip, and wedding leftovers (AOC/Lucques, whut whut).
- •Took a trip to The Last Bookstore.Only spent $8; a record low.
- •Saw Mad Max for a second time.THAT FURIOSA THO
- •Opened wedding presents; decided what to keep.Spoiler alert: basically all of it.
- •Cards, candy and good company.
- •Went to an engagement party.Was treated like an old pro, could get used to this.
- •Opened joint checking and savings.Thanks to a Suze Orman segment I caught when I was in high school I have been prepared for this step for well over a decade.
- •Threw a low-key game night for neighborhood friends.Some cards, some WiiU, some Prime Pizza.
- •Read this month's book club selection (How To Be Both by Ali Smith - I picked!)
- •Finished Grace & Frankie and OutlanderI have a lot of feelings.
- •Hung out with @dctolliLegally bound to him now; there's no escape.