Thoughts on Today's Travels
- •Laguardia Airport is like a bus station for planes.It's basically the Port Authority of aviation, only more unpleasant.
- •Wheelchairs are the way to go.Even if you don't need a wheelchair at home, make sure you get one at the airport--someone will push you to your gate and you get to board early with first class and infants.
- •"Vacant" on the bathroom door might be a lie.I walked in on a woman who has apparently never heard of locks. The flight attendant told me not to worry, "it happens all the time."
- •They take local dignitaries very seriously.Their families must be so proud.
- •This airport is an amazing 80's mall.There's even a restaurant called Nick's Tomato Pie. Who's Nick? What's a tomato pie?