13 GOALS FOR MY 24TH YEAR
I love that my birthday list can always function as a New Years resolution list!
- •Go to 3 places I've never been (cities, states, countries)
- •Finish my novel draftThis is a big one. 😳
- •In addition, send out 1 poetry submission every monthThis involves writing new poems!
- •Grow professionally👀
- •Get a pressure cooker and learn to cook more home foods — sambar, rasam, chutney, dosa, etc.
- •Continue to develop my personal styleIn that vein, thrift more, make inspiration boards. Remember not to buy things that I don't absolutely love
- •Learn one new skillVideo editing, cross stitch, making sushi, idk
- •Practice viewing challenges as adventuresA never ending goal, really
- •Send a card or package for every friend's birthday
- •Start investing my money💰💰💰
- •Always be readingYA/middle grade count, because a) duh but especially because of goal #2
- •Call my grandma weeklySomething I always do when I go home to my parents but rarely do as frequently when I'm by myself