A PICTURE FOR EVERY MONTH OF 2015 🖼
Inspired by @ListPrompts. I'm still rocking an iPhone 4. In order for me to take a photo, I have to delete like 50. I don't take many for this reason.
- •JanuaryI tried to will winter away with a very springy manicure and dress
- •FebruaryValentine's day photo shoot with my cousin's kid
- •MarchFlowers blooming in my yard
- •AprilI felt like this was worthy of saving to my phone
- •MayWeeds I pulled out of my yard and brought in my house
- •JuneLakeside dinner with my girl friends
- •JulyHanging out in a cave for our first wedding anniversary
- •AugustA day trip to the Ohio state fair
- •SeptemberInappropriate pants for work
- •OctoberThe pumpkin house. This isn't my photo, I took zero photos this month, but I did go to the pumpkin house.
- •NovemberThe top half of my birthday outfit
- •DecemberWe started renovating our kitchen