WHAT I LOVE ABOUT MUSIC
Most of these have already been said, but here are my thoughts
- •Emotional responsesMusic can make the worst days wonderful or can ruin a perfect day.
- •Physical responsesThere are two songs that make my stomach turn before my brain registers why. I can't listen to any song of significance from my wedding without bawling.
- •Summer timeSummer is my favorite season and there is nothing better than having the windows downs in my car, blasting Tom Petty while on a road trip.
- •CamaraderieThere's is nothing cooler than 20,000 people tailgating before a show. Or making random friends while drinking. Or walking three miles to a venue because there is no parking. For one night, everyone is friends.
- •BondingSo many of my relationships have been strengthened by music. The closer I am to you, the more likely I am to sing my heart out to you.
- •MemoriesIt's crazy to me how just a few bars of a song can take me to entirely different place in life.
- •This was surprisingly hard. I have so many thoughts and feelings that I just can't articulate now.