WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up...
- •ArchaeologistIndiana Jones really resonated with me
- •LawyerAtticus Finch really resonated with me
- •ArtistI majored in visual art in high school. Not sure why I stopped pursuing this one, actually.
- •TeacherI was incredibly lucky to spend my high school years surrounded by stellar instructors that made learning fun. I wanted to share this with others. I dropped out/got kicked out of Marshall University's College of Education after two months.
- •AccountantI went back to college after a few years to pursue an accounting degree. I failed the prerequisite math class three times. I'm not an accountant.
- •Sales?I will graduate with a B.A. in marketing in May. I don't know what I'm going to do with it.