SIGNS THAT I FINALLY GOT THAT PUPPY I'VE ALWAYS WANTED
- •My youngest child is 6, but suddenly I'm having a lot of conversations about pee pee and poo poo and potty training.
- •Drastically reduced presence on ListApp (and other social media).
- •My phone is filled with pictures like this.
- •All of my jackets are stocked with dog treats and plastic bags.
- •I keep repeating that @lenadunham line about her "wire fox terrorist."
- •Or else saying heartily, "They should have named them WIRED fox terriers!" and then chuckling like an insane goofball dad.
- •Did I mention the pictures?