Worst Candy Ever Made
Candies that stock landfills all over the country.
- •Black Licorice .I imagine this stuff is what black tar on the side of the road tastes like. It's probably what it's made out of too.
- •Boston Baked BeansAside from having the same consistency as river pebbles, they look like rabbit scat and probably don't taste nearly as good.....
- •Wax Juice BottlesIn all honesty, these things probably don't suck all that bad. It's just unfortunate that it took me until age 9 to figure out that you don't actually eat the wax on the outside of these things.
- •Spider-Man Candy SticksFor those of you who don't remember these things, I'm pretty sure it's because the FDA banned them back in '96. Meant to be a web-like stick of sugar, they resembled white chalk. When first deceived into trying one, I actually thought I was given a stick of chalk to chew on. Alas not all was lost. It actually made for great sidewalk chalk.
- •Banana RuntsEvery elementary school on the planet has exactly 2-3 weirdos that actually like these things for some ungodly reason. Around Halloween and Easter time, you made sure these people became your best friends. You invited them to your bday parties, showered them with compliments, and gave them your second kidney all in hopes that you would be the first of their fake friends to receive their unwanted Twix, Snickers, and Butterfingers in exchange for these sad excuses for culinary delight.