80S MOVIES THAT WERE AWESOME TO ME AS A KID (ALL-TIME FAVES NOT INCLUDED)
I remember watching these when I was growing up. Not sure if they were really good or if I actually understood them all, but I know I enjoyed watching them more than a few times (on Beta/VHS.. eject& rewind)! I'd like to watch them again now as an adult, but I'm afraid they might be better left to nostalgia...
- •Howard The Duck"That's it... no more mr. nice duck!"
- •Who Framed Roger RabbitCartoons! interacting with real people! I was amazed! 🙀
- •Adventures In BabysittingI had a short-lived childhood crush on George Newbern after this..
- •Short Circuit"Number 5 is aliiiiive!!!"
- •Big Top Pee-WeePeeWee Herman and the circus. I don't even remember the story... but I know this was also a favorite repeat movie. 😊
- •The Golden Child"I want the kniiife! Pleaaaase!!"
- •MannequinA mannequin that comes to life at night? What 7 yr old girl could resist that thought?
- •Neverending Storya rainy day and a book... turned into an adventure!
- •The Transformers: The MovieIt was actually kinda traumatic for me to see Optimus Prime and some of the Autobots that I know from TV actually "die" here... noooo!!!
- •...will probably add more as i think of more :p