MY FAVORITE FEMALE VILLAINS
- 1.Baby Jane HudsonPlayed frighteningly well by Bette Davis in Whatever Happened To Baby Jane. My two favorite BJH moments are when she serves her sister (played by an equally weathered Joan Crawford) her (Joan's) pet bird for dinner, and when she drags Joan's starving, handicapped body to the beach to play in the sand.
- 2.Rhoda PenmarkSore loser, murder, and nightmare problem-child of the movie The Bad Seed.
- 3.Minnie Castevet"Snips and snails and puppy dogs' tails."
- 4.Evelyn DraperDelusional stalker played by Jessica Walter in Play Misty for Me.
- 5.GloriaFuckin' Gloria. Not really a villain but she totally screws Audrey Hepburn in Wait Until Dark. Had she not "borrowed" the doll that was totally not hers, or if she had fessed up and returned it sooner, poor pencil-thin and blind Audrey Hepburn might not have had to risk her life to find it. Sorry that you wear glasses!