5 MYTHS ABOUT HALLOWEEN CANDY
It's Halloween! That means more candy, and more lies about how you need to throw away old candy. Fear tactics I say! Read more about candy myths here: http://wapo.st/1KyoiVd
- 1.Natural and sugar-free alternatives aren't necessarily healthier than candy.
- 2.Old candy doesn't need to be thrown out. Little moisture means little chance of spoiling.
- 3.Dark chocolate isn't always healthy for you.
- 4.Big candy brands don't use uniform recipes for flavors.
- 5.And no, Halloween wasn't invented by candy companies.