THINGS I BELIVED WHEN I WAS YOUNGER THAN I AM NOW
- •Crouton was pronounced "coo-ton"
- •Alaska was down next to FloridaNo one clarified that this was incorrect until I was 16
- •Chihuahuas were inbred rodentsThis was a joke my dad told me. I went on to inform everyone who would listen that this was true. (Lesson: my dad needs to work on the presentation of his jokes)
- •The North Pole was not only its own mass of icy land, but a continent.This fact solidified my belief in Santa for a few too many years
- •Shaq, spelled "Shack," was not the same basketball player as Shaquille O'NeilAgain, something I didn't learn until I was 16
- •I would be receiving a letter from HogwartsMy 11th birthday came and went along with all my hopes and dreams
- •When you broke a bone, the entire limb that was broken detached from your bodyI was jealous of my sister who broke her arm bc I thought she got to keep her arm and play with it while it was a severed limb.
- •I believed I was a well informed, all knowing little kidFurther inspection has proved this fact to be incredibly false.