THOUGHTS WHILE READING ALEXA CHUNG'S BOOK, "IT"
Unpopular opinion, but it needs to be said.
- •Wow this cover is great! I'm so excited.
- •...ok lots of pictures. Time to get reading. Not sure what she has done in life to deserve a book, but people seem to love it.
- •We all know that a leatherjacket is timeless, that Kate Moss is beautiful, and that red lips dress any outfit up... Alexa, what's new??!
- •Hmm.. I feel like I'm reading someone's fashion blog from middle school who thinks they are the first to try winged eyeliner
- •You like twiggy's eyelashes?? RevolutionaryMy level of snark went up 10% ever page I turned
- •Ok, so many pictures. Does this actually qualify as reading?
- •Oh. It's over.
- •So what exactly has she done in life to write a book? Still not sure
- •I came to the conclusion that as long as you have pretty book cover, and you are Alexa Chung, you can get away with a shitty book wrapped in pretty paper
- •Also, inexplicably, I loved it.Some one explain to me why this is true