5 Photos Chosen At Random From My Phone
- •On a trip to San Francisco last November with some of my best friends. This is at the end of the day, when we parked at Coit Tower and wandered around looking for vistas of the nighttime city.
- •My final week with my homeschool group, Classical Conversations, my tutor let my classmates and I blow up latex rubber gloves...my friend Mauricio drew a face on mine. So this is "Bae".
- •From a walk I took up my neighborhood road a few days ago.
- •On the breezeway between the two buildings of the National Gallery of Art, when I was in DC a few weeks ago. A kid passing on the other side saw me on my phone and yelled out "selfie". So, after fumbling around for a few seconds, and him having to run back down the moving sidewalk because of the delay, we got a picture.
- •Every week I clean a neighbor's pastures, and this is one of the reasons for cleaning.