Hiit the Beach Workout Plan
I want a list of things & actions to take when exercising on the beach.
- •Wake Up after at least 7.5 hours of sleep
- •Drink a glass of cold water, followed by a fat burner
- •Prepare protein shake or preworkout mix (anything with BCAAs, protein but without carbs)
- •Drink coffee (if possible with coconut oil & cinamon) or have another fat burner an hour later, and 30 mins before workout (as you drive to the beach)
- •Drink shake while Warming up by taking a very brisk walk (aim for 8-9 min/km pace) for 10-15 minutes
- •Find a bench/tree or other for TRX/hill or staircase
- •Do 30 minutes of HIITsCan be anything. Sprints, high knees, jumping jacks, etc., etc. - it doesn't matter. 6 sets of 5 minutes, minimal rest times between exercises, 1-2 mins rest between sets. Most open-ended: any good protocol will do!
- •Cool down, drink water (Take a large water bottle and keep it cool the whole time)
- •Go for a short swim, relax in the water, if it's cold = great. You'll burn more fat.
- •Take BCAAs and drink up water
- •Take glutamine back home