Already on li.st? Open in app.
If it's election night and you're in the newsroom, you're probably dining on pizza. What's your slice?
Because 2 a.m. seems to be when I start to do things around my house.
- •Vacuuming the rug
- •Washing that shirt you need at 8 the next morning
- •Baking those bagels you planned to eat for breakfast
Admit it: You also struggle with at least one of these.
- 1.Who vs. whom ... And yes I know the "replace it with 'him'" trick.
- 2.Lay, lie, lain, laid and all its forms. My rule: recast.
- 3.I.e. and e.g. Can we just use "for example"?