THINGS THAT MAKE STUDYING ALL DAY LESS DEPRESSING
When you are stuck studying all day, a few things help you fight back the school day blues.
- •Rain.Pretty to watch, awful to be in. I'll grab my (text) book and stay warm and dry.
- •Wind chill.No hammock days when it's windy...AND cold. Lame.
- •Not being home.Seeing everyone else around me working at the cafe helps me realize I'm not alone...especially this woman next to me studying child psych. Yuck.
- •Professors who don't suck at video recording.Unlike the one I'm stuck watching right now.
- •Coffee. Tons of coffee.Basically like gasoline. Without it, we die a miserable death.
- •Realizing this list is a poor attempt at justifying my lack of life.Oops, subconscious took over for a sec!