SOME SNAPCHATS ABOUT/OF MY FAMILY
As another family holiday approaches, let's reflect on the best ways to snap through the pain
- •Tbh, worth going HAM on my data plan
- •...as a parent so much?" - a couple cocktails in my mom and shit gets real. Real funny.
- •My dad uses this while watching tv "I gotta earn that chocolate!"
- •Road trips really bring out the best in siblings.
- •"I thought it was goofy looking at first, but I love it now! You should get one."
- •If my dad's not desk cycling, he's standing. Doesn't want to fully commit to Forensic Files.
- •"What do you keep doing over there?! Are you snapping me?? I don't want my face everywhere"
- •You can see the joy all over my face.
- •Just preparing for her role as a foster cat mom (update: she is also fostering a guinea pig).
- •No kids at home, but that minivan is here to stay.
- •Sometime between 2005 and 2016 my parents lost their taste buds.
- •Putting the cool in that cool citrus flavor. I'm certain that taco sauce and applesauce are both at least 1.5 years old.
- •"Like, how do you, like, find these videos?", said after my sister was introduced to a viral Lip Dup Marriage Proposal from 2012
- •And phone conversations. And all conversations. Definitely going to hear about how there was a "snowstorm on the first day of spring in Massachusetts!" when they visit next weekend.
- •Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without. Frugal, frugal, Flints.