THINGS I FOUND WHILE PACKING
There's no reason I should still possess any of these.
- •Music and photos from 2006 & 2007 backed up on CD. Pretty sure I'm never gonna need that Bright Eyes album again.
- •A stuffed animal named Ezekiel I received from my "secret Valentine" in 2006.
- •The card game that was a favorite of my sister's in 2003. I cheated at it 90% of the time and hated it 95% of the time. Not sure why I own it.
- •A cookbook that has an incredibly appetizing photo on the front. My mom gave this to me because I've been to Norway twice and she assumed I acquired a taste for lutefisk while there. Solid Flint logic.
- •My planner from my senior year of college. Good to know I needed to "study for rap test" on Sep. 21, 2009.
- •A blank Moleskine calendar that only serves to remind me I'll never be as organized as I plan to be.
- •A collection of expired coupons that only serve to remind me I'll never be as fiscally responsible as I plan to be.
- •My first driver's license. Nice to reminisce about my misguided hairstyle choices.