THINGS I'VE DONE THIS MORNING INSTEAD OF PACKING
Procrastination is the spice of life.
- •Scrolled through Instagram and wondered what it would be like to be famous on the gram.
- •Deleted Instagram because I was bored with it.
- •Opened Snapchat, saw no new stories, and wondered who are the snappers I'm not following that have the good stories and how do I find them.
- •Thought about going to the library. Didn't.
- •Tracked my National Geographic Road Atlas package and wondered why Nat Geo takes two weeks to ship a package it's like are they just getting their intern to drop it off when he comes to Seattle on vacation cause they spent my shipping money on saving the rhinos.
- •Thought about what to eat for breakfast and I think I'll have Cheerios and eggs. As two separate dishes. Or maybe together?
- •Typed the word "maybe" and then thought about that girl from Arrested Development and wondered if she ever did any more shows.
- •Plugged in my Jawbone to see how much I slept and wondered why, even when I don't have to get up early for anything in particular, I sleep less than 7 hours.
- •Thought about what I should do in Seattle before I leave and decided hiking would be good but then remembered my asthma is being a bitch and then I cried.
- •Wondered about when I clean out my kitchen cabinet how many of my spices would I discover are expired and that I had been using and what happens when you ingest expired spice.
- •Downloaded Instagram again.
- •Deleted it again.