SONGS FROM REPTAR ON ICE RANKED
If you see one skating dinosaur spectacular this year this is it!!! http://bit.ly/1iOoLgp
- •They say he's a menace, but I love him! Sure he smashes cities, but I love him!This song belongs up there with "On My Own" from Les Mis or "Memory" from Cats. Being in love with Reptar is not easy but she can't help it!!
- •Hey look! There's some kids on the ice / what we gonna do with somekids on the ice? / Quick! Somebody call their MOMDeedee and Stu wake up and see where your kids are. Sheesh. THIS SONG IS DOPE THOUGH. Total improv. This Reptar is a great actor.
- •Wedding song"The wonders of life / When a lizard takes a wife / it's almost too much to bare." SO ROMANTIC!!!! Playing this at my wedding!
- •I like to stomp and roar / HEY! I'm just a dinosaur!Pretty straight forward, a great way to open this show.
- •Dinosaur, dinosaur ancient enemy of man.I mean technically man and dinosaur never interacted, but you bet if we lived the same time we would enemies!!! This song is still super dope.
- •Reptar, Reptar, gotta find that ReptarBeing ranked last DOES NOT mean this song isn't great! The chorus really sings their heart out in this one.