THINGS I LEARNED IN SAC CITY, IOWA TODAY
- •The town LOVES quiltingGiant quilts are painted on all the barns. I hope one day a national geographic photographer comes to take photos of them and has a passionate affair with a war bride. 💘💘💘
- •My great aunt and uncle had a monopoly on the garden center marketThey named it MarJo's because their names are Marvin and Joann. 💗💗
- •My great aunt was married on her 21st birthday on June 21st. 👰🏼
- •This is not the town where Footloose took place.That's Hartley, Iowa.
- •This is not the town where Children of the Corn took place.That's Hartley, Iowa.