My Camera Roll At A Glimpse
- •Taken in the middle of downtown Minneapolis during the citywide Prince Memorial block party. Surprisingly, no cocaine was involved.
- •Me, wearing my soulmate's face Silence of the Lambs style
- •I've always had this picture in my camera roll. You'd be surprised how many times it's used in group chats. Then again, maybe you wouldn't be surprised at all...
- •I've been trying to pitch "Dorm Couture by Gabby" to HGTV for years now and by years I, of course, mean that I haven't tried at all. But the idea's there.
- •Here's a pic of one my best friends in the whole wide world standing next to some girl named Lucy. You're the man Zodi—I mean— Ted.