Desert Island Discs
I have too many favourite songs to choose a realistic number, but anyway...
- •A Victoria Wood song, definitely: either 'Real Life' or the one about reincarnation
- •'I Believe (When I Fall In Love It Will Be Forever)' - Stevie Wonder
- •'Blame it on the Sun' - Stevie Wonder
- •'Big Brother' - Stevie Wonder
- •'For Once in My Life' - guess who?
- •Basically every Stevie Wonder song ever, very particularly including 'Isn't She Lovely', 'Superstition' and 'If You Really Love Me'
- •'Money (That's What I Want)' - Barrett StrongI relate to this song... SO much
- •'Still' - Commodores
- •'What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted' - Jimmy RuffinKind of cheers me up if I'm miserable because I know that at least I can never be as miserable as Jimmy was when he wrote this song...
- •'Piece Of My Heart' - Janis Joplin
- •'Cruisin'' - Smokey RobinsonDid not know how to handle the double apostrophe/quotation marks thing
- •'I Heard It Through The Grapevine' - Marvin Gaye
- •'Papa Was A Rolling Stone' and 'Cloud Nine' - both by the Temptations
- •'Formation' and 'All Night' - BeyonceDon't know how to do the accent over the 'e'
- •'Hold On, I'm Coming' - Sam & DaveCannot stand still when this comes on