It's going to be amazing
Things I naively believe I am going to do roughly between finishing my A-Levels and the end of university
- •Get a tattoo, maybe on my shoulder, of a boa constrictor that has swallowed an elephant (from the outside) - people who have read The Little Prince will understand this reference.
- •Identify at least one kindred spirit by showing them my tattoo and them knowing what it's meant to be, and not asking why I have a tattoo of a hat on my shoulder.
- •Buy - and learn how to ride - an orange Vespa. Which should probably be preceded by having enough money to buy an orange Vespa. Which is unlikely.
- •Ride my orange Vespa to prom, in my prom dress. If possible with my hair loose and blowing poetically in the wind, though this may be a step too far.
- •Henna my hair Demelza red.
- •Learn - or have already learnt - Georgian, and go to Georgia for like a month, literally only because it's my name.
- •Open a shop called the Windowbox in the front window of our house, and sell random stuff through it.
- •Live in a flat (with a balcony) on a really high floor in an apartment building, and get my friend to stand under the balcony so I can drop a water balloon exactly on their head. I would be happy to swap places if they had good enough aim.
- •Fill the balcony up with mad - mainly spotty or striped - flowers that I can successfully keep alive for a longish time.