A SONG A DAY OCT 12-18
- •12: Smile - Judy GarlandMondays are depressing and this song makes me feel more normal.
- •13: The Way You Look Tonight- Frank SinatraFor some reason Tuesdays are romantic to me. This song is the perfect romantic tune and always makes my heart swell.
- •14: Magnets - Disclosure ft. LordeGreat song, great music video, my new favorite workout song. For Wednesday, because Wednesdays seem to need a trip to the gym.
- •15: Jurassic Park Theme - John WilliamsThursdays are nostalgic.
- •16: You Made Me Love You - Judy GarlandAbsolute favorite song to belt out in the car on my way home. When I'm alone I sound JUST like Judy.
- •17: Summer Wine - Nancy SinatraFor when I feel like stealing some silver spurs and making wine.
- •18: I Want the World to Stop - Belle & SebastianSundays make me sad. This song makes me happy.