___ of the Month Clubs I Would Like to Join
- •Jamspecifically, sqrl's. I totally would, if it didn't cost $60/month.
- •Cheesethe epitome of Bougieness, and it sounds fantastic.
- •*Customized* WineI heard Michael Ian Black advertise for this company on his podcast. You take a quiz and then it sends you mini bottles of wines you might like. How very modern- Silicon Valley boug.
- •CandlesI've done some research and there are two noteworthy, albeit very different, candidates. One is Yankee Candle, I've never been but I know they have very loyal fans in the Midwest. The other is Flicker Box- they have themed boxes and a more "hip startup" feel.
- •Any snackChoices on choices.
- •BookSounds great in theory, but there may be too many issues on either side to have this work out.
- •Crushor "Cuddle Companion of the month club". Haven't found either yet but I think it's a pretty perfect idea- no commitment, only the good times. Also thinking the cuddle one would offer different packages: cat, dog, girl, boy or blanket.
- •Chips of the monthWhy has no one thoughts of this yet?Suggested by @stars