Favorite Cookbooks Purchased This Year
- •Hartwoodalso please go to Tulum and eat at Hartwood.
- •Heritagemy need to actually use every 'brand name' ingredient that Sean Brock specifies *has* made it significantly difficult to execute many of these recipes... but, in all honestly, I have spent a shameful amount of money on ingredients online.
- •The Food LabJ. Kenji Lopez-Alt is a madman/genius.
- •Mastering Saucesseems deceptively simple but it's not. Great book, the opposite of boring or repetitive.
- •The Mission Chinese CookbookI feel cooler just reading it.
- •Lucky Peach Presents: 101 Easy Asian recipesgood stuff... just read the title (plus it's published by Lucky Peach)