Lists to (Try to) Keep Up With
predating this app
- •Names of people I've met/that have helped me in some wayI was really good with this one for a while, haven't been so good recently.
- •Movies people I respect have said are special
- •Books people I respect have said are special
- •Restaurants I love or want to tryI recommend going on the google maps app and "starring" these restaurants/places; so the next time you're in Flintridge, and hungry, you know exactly where to go.
- •Things to deep google eventually
- •Ideas/inventionsand hopefully look at again (and maybe do something with), but I have to work on that part.
- •Foods to always buy at the marketI actually don't have this one written yet, but I should.
- •Places I want to go
- •Things you want to do at the places I want to goconsidering these places are other towns, cities, or countries. If it's in your city/town, use the Google Maps app!
- •Restaurants I will detour for when I take my cross-country road trip
- •Boardless/cardless games to play with people (esp. when I'm the one doing all the talking)the question game, the game where you have to describe a word that rhymes with the prior word someone described, etc.
- •Bath/Body/Beauty products someone you trust has recommended to you personallyin a non-passive aggressive way
- •Things I want to buy on Amazon but shouldn't
- •Things I need to work ondon't have this one, but I should.
- •Longer articles to readI have several bookmarks (and apps: Instapaper- the better one, you can highlight- and Pocket), under several categories, on my computer, also Evernote web clipper. But I never go back. I'm thinking of doing a big computer cleanup this weekend. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to keep this kind of mess organized??!
- •Texts/emails to send
- •Questions to ask my doctor
- •Easy, and last minute, trips to spontaneously takefor me, there is also the prerequisite of "when I decide to become more spontaneous"