Dads From Christmas Movies, Ranked
No official rubric, but probably the most heavy factor would be how much I would want to be a part of the fictional family.
- •The Old Man ParkerThis is probably because he is most similar to my own father. Funny and caring, puts on a gruff exterior but is really just a teddy bear.
- •George BaileyHe cares about everyone. Everyone. He doesn't judge. He has dreams. Sure, he has his pride but c'mon its James Stewart.
- •Lou WhoHe didn't get the opportunity to shine in this movie, but his moments were great. Sure, he's a bit goofy but he supports Cindy Lou's efforts to include the Grinch when the whole town was against it. Good job Lou.
- •Clark GriswoldHe's just a bit too self-absorbed for my taste, but deep down he is a caring individual
- •Scott CalvinBefore The fateful Santa mishap, not a huge fan of the guy. But he's Santa Claus now, so that pumps him up a couple.
- •Walter HobbsI mean he's on the naughty list, he has to be lower down. Too obsessed about his business life and ignores his family. But once Buddy joins the picture he turns it around.
- •Peter McallisterNope. Just no. The McAllister family has way too many issues. Forgetting their son multiple times. Mainly sits back and let's his wife do everything.