Feelings While Waiting for Comic Con Tickets, in Chronological Order
- •Excitement, today is the day that determines your summer plans.It's like a trip to Disneyland. You have your game plan made. You set three alarms. You know the usual.
- •Frustration, more specifically about any technical difficulties.What do you mean you don't recognize my code, you recognized it 2 seconds ago, why isn't the page loading.
- •Anxiety, and no way to escape it because you just have to stare at the very computer screen that is causing your anxiety for up to an hour.
- •The longer you are waiting the more condescending the "helpful hints" seem to be.The little yellow box is throwing some major shade.
- •Despair, as more and more days become unavailableThat little yellow box lets you know. Saturday gone. Friday gone. Preview Night gone. Thursday gone. Sunday gone. Hopes and Dreams gone.
- •Or uncontainable joy because you actually got a ticket!TBD