Thoughts During Sdcc Open Registration
It's that magical time of year: the lotto for Comic-Con tickets
- •Ha! That's a funny reference you put in that update barDeadpool, The Walking Dead, Matt the Radar Technician. Pulling out all the stops to get people hooked.
- •The 9 o'clock shuffleThe hopes are still high
- •Keep spinning little blue circle!Your only semblance that the site is still working when nothing else has changed.
- •Thanks for the helpful updates little yellow box.It's nice to know that registration has actually started for some lucky individuals.
- •Let me check to make sure I have my member ID and my form of payment on hand.What if by some twisted fate I forget or can't find either when I get into the registration room???
- •Let's make that an if. IF I get in.
- •Shut up little yellow box!You are beginning to sound facetious. Your tips are very condescending. Stop reminding me that I haven't been placed in the registration room yet.
- •From here it can go two ways...
- •(Hopefully) Yay! I got in and am going to XYZ days!!!!Me the past two years. Well technically my friend got them but whatever.
- •Yellow box: "preview night and Saturday are sold out"Well those days are way too crowded I could live without them.
- •"Friday is sold out"Well that's okay I guess. I mainly just need Thursday and Sunday to have my floor day and my Supernatural panel day...
- •"Thursday and Sunday are sold out"😭😭😭😭😭
- •But then I remember there are tons of free things I can do without badges!Like the exhibits outside of the convention center! Nerd HQ (all proceeds go to Operation Smile)! People watch at a downtown restaurant!
- •But I will still state longingly at the convention center every time I pass by it.